(1) We are not responsible to refund or to compensate any money if the tour or any part thereof cancelled due to political insurgency, natural calamity, and cancellation of train or Situation beyond our any reason whatsoever. However in any circumstances if the tour is extended for any exigencies the extra cost thereof will have to borne by the passengers.
(2) We are not responsible to refund or to compensate any amount if the tourist fails and neglects to join the schedule tour or cannot complete the same for his/their personal reasons.
(3) To operate the tour successfully for the interest of the tourist the Tour Manager may change the programme. Decision of the Tour Manager is final & tourist to abide the same during the tour.
(4) During the tour is any adverse condition or incidents occurs or happens due to the misbehaviour, any illegal act or any act that is socially not accepted by the passenger(s), Passengers concern will be the solely responsible for that occurrence or happening.
(5) Kindly note that luggage should be handled and taken care of by the passenger(s) his/her/them self/selves at the Railway stations, Train and up to the or car at or near the railway station. We will only handle luggage at the hotels. The responsibility of the luggage completely belongs to the passengers. Let’s Go Travels is not by any means responsible for theft, burglary, damage or loss of luggage of the passengers. The tour Manager or any staff of Let’s Do Travels is not responsible or liable to fix the rates of the porters or negotiate with them at the railway stations or anywhere for the passengers.
(6) No guarantee about the Railway Lower / Upper or Middle berth and Bus / Car, as we are totally dependable on Indian Railway Authority & Transport Company. Railway berth will be allotted as per Railway Allotment.
(7) No service will be available for the AC Railway reserved tourist those who are travelling with us in the same train.
(8) Agreed package cost may increase in case of fuel cost of Transportation increase after booking. Room allotment in the Hotels as per Family wise except some destinations like Kedar / Badri / Yamunatri / Gangotri etc.
(9) All the passengers are requested to carry 22’’ suitcase and one small handbag. Per family 2 luggage’s 15kg + 15kg will be carried by the company. Company will not responsible for any extra luggage.
(10) We are not responsible for delay in train running beyond schedule time and any additional cost of Food in train will be borne by the Tourist
(11) Enrollment of child if any is mandatory.
(12) Rooms are allotment on lottery basis in every accommodation, any request otherwise by the tourist may not entertained.
(13) Every Bus / Tempo Traveler seats will be rotation wise.
(14) For Short Tours (1 night 2 days) or (2 nights 3 days) non-refundable. Booking with full payment.
(15) In case of TATKAL & Dynamic Railway Ticket passenger will have to pay the extra fare.
(16) The Passengers who are availing other mode Journey (Other than Train), They are not eligible for refund any amount, In case of tour is deferred/postponed due to cancellation of T rain by the Railway Authority
(17) Passengers must provide Identity card i.e. voter I-Card / Passport / Aadhar Card at the time of Booking.
(18) All the Tourists are requested to carry photo Identity Card with them during the Tour
(19) Single Occupancy Supplement charges will be extra as per the sectors will be borne by the Tourists.